Many lady restaurant owners and managers have actually learned how to drive a starving crowd to their restaurants on a shoe string budget.
On the other hand,many male restaurant owners and managers appear more likely to stick to the status quo and many keep utilizing traditional marketing strategies even while they continue to lose money.
The issue with traditional restaurant marketing strategies is that they are getting more and more costly while they are showing to be less and less effective.
Possibly a psychologists can describe why ladies are taking the lead in utilizing unconventional restaurant strategies in the restaurant organization. This seems odd because we know that males are usually more ready to take risks.
Never-the less,ladies appear to be the more aggressive gender when it pertains to restaurant marketing.
Here are a few of the many unconventional marketing strategies ladies are now utilizing:
1. Ladies are utilizing far less radio,TV and print advertising.
2. They are doing a much better job of catching consumer data such as names,addresses,birthdays,anniversaries and crucial email addresses.
3. Ladies are doing a great deal of direct-mail advertising promotions and they are doing even more email promotions to their consumer data base.
4. They are taking advantage of the power of news release. Possibly they are more successful in this location because a terrific press release need to strike a psychological button in the reader and we all know that ladies excel when it pertains to tuning into emotions.
5. Ladies know what their “Unique Selling Proposition” or “USP” is and they can plainly explain it in one to 3 sentences. They don’t try to be all things to all individuals when it pertains to marketing their restaurant.
6. Ladies do a much better job of negotiating and with these abilities,they have the ability to buy advertising for 10% to 50% on the dollar. After all,every dollar saved on marketing and advertising (as long as the advertising generates the very same amount of organization) goes straight to the bottom line as profit.
7. Ladies are utilizing the power of the Internet to generate consumers and conserve up to 90% of the common cost of generating a brand-new or repeat consumer.
8. Lastly,ladies do a better job of tracking marketing campaigns than males do. This fact alone provides them with the proof they require to drop traditional marketing strategies that are not working and expand the use of unconventional restaurant strategies that are working.
In addition ladies seem to do a better job in planning ahead with spare parts for restaurant equipment that breaks down frequently. Here is one manufacturer they go to for keeping an inventory of quality replacement parts: